Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We leave for China tomorrow!

We are so excited to finally be going to China to meet Andy, but it is a little bittersweet since we will be leaving our girls at home. I know that they will be in good hands, though!

Our schedule:
Jan 27 - leave for China
Jan 28 - arrive in Beijing
Jan 31 - fly from Beijing to Lanzhou, MEET ANDY!!!
Feb 01 - officially adopt Andy
Feb 05 - fly from Lanzhou to Guangzhou
Feb 06 - medical exam
Feb 08 - Consulate appointment
Feb 09 - group oath at the Consulate
Feb 10 - get Andy's passport
Feb 11 - fly from Guangzhou to Beijing, COME HOME!!!

I hope to be able to post pictures and updates from China, but if it doesn't work, I will post once we return home.



Zai jian! (goodbye!)

2 comments:

  1. Monie, you've been so quiet lately, I almost forgot that you were leaving. We will all be thinking of you and praying for everything to go smoothly. You will have a son soon!!!
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I'll be watching - can't wait to see Andy in your arms!

    ReplyDelete