Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update on Andy

We got an update on Andy this morning. I was hoping for new pictures, too, but we didn't get any.

If the measurements are correct, he is short and solid! He is in the 75th percentile for weight on the Chinese growth chart, but not quite on the chart for height. (He is waaaay off the bottom of the American height chart!). At 14 months, he is 22 pounds and 26 inches tall.

This is what the orphanage had to say about him: "He can stand and walk with support. He is outgoing. He likes moving around quickly when sitting in his walker. He will cry loudly when he is upset or hungry."

I read the update to Evie, and she is worried about Andy, because the report says that Andy cries, and she doesn't want him to cry in China. After I tucked her in bed tonight, we snuggled under the covers for a few minutes to talk. She said, "Mama, I miss my Andy. I am going to be the bestest big sister ever. I might even share Muh". (Muh is her special stuffed Bunny friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment